Be a Part of Our Team. Share Your Time and Passion for the Children of Idaho.
The key to successful change in the way our state delivers mental health care services to children is public awareness. The more people who get involved, the more voices to encourage the state to make needed changes.
What, you might ask, could I do as a volunteer? Well, you could help us:
- Pass out information to the public, either on your own or with a group of your friends.
- Organize a group of your friends, coworkers, or neighbors to hear a presentation from an Idaho Youth Advocates speaker.
- Become a speaker yourself. If you like—or are willing to learn to like—speaking in front of groups, we want to train you!
- If you’d rather do things on a more intimate basis, let us teach you how to advocate for children’s mental health in your local school, with your parents or neighborhood association—even, yes, before the State Legislature.
- Let us connect you to other advocacy groups like: